Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:03 PM
Company Name: Microdynamics
Compensation$12 to $14 Hourly
Benefits Offered Dental, Life, Medical, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Hours: 1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm (Overtime (6a-6p) will be mandatory)
• Operate and maintain OCE 7650 printers
• Sorting and stapling of work orders
• Scanning of work orders
• Filling out Qc Sheets
• Verifying quality of print
• Verifying correct line up of printed output
• other print machines will be required and is at the discretion of the supervisor
• Computer experience
• Willingness to work with others
• VERY detail oriented
• On time and Attendance nearly perfect
• Ability to read and write English proficiently
General Job Description:
Primary responsibilities will include printing jobs on the OCE 7650 printers. You will also be required to learn the other printers in the building (color stream 3900, color cut sheet, 6200 cut sheet).
• You will be responsible to keep your area clean at all times and do light maintenance on the equipment.
• You will be responsible for putting together work orders as they come of the work order printer (this includes stapling, sorting and scanning them).
• You will be responsible for backing up other print operators.
*All candidates MUST passed the hair follicle drug test, 10-year criminal background, credit check and physical.
* To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 1400 Shore Rd., Naperville between the hours of 9a – 4p.
Microdynamics Group is a privately held, Chicago-based national provider of personalized transactional printing, inserting, and mailing services. Our clients include a wide variety of financial institutions, credit unions, commercial and industrial enterprises, health care, and utility companies. Microdynamics is listed as one of Crain's "Fast Fifty," a list of the fastest growing businesses in the Chicago area, as well as in the Inc. "Top 5000" list of fastest growing companies nationwide.
We currently produce over 400 million pieces of mail annually, for a base of about 200 clients.
Invoice and statement processing services include printing, inserting, sorting, mailing, data processing, software development, electronic invoice and statement processing, electronic presentment and payment, and archival solutions. Assistance is also available for design, layout, and mail configuration.
Microdynamics facilities are interconnected to operate as one cohesive unit. This provides the ability to handle large volumes of high-quality documents and the redundant capacity to minimize the effects of disruptions due to weather or other disasters. Our secure digital infrastructure ensures that your data is always safe and that your statement and billing cycles are not interrupted.
• Location: Chicago, Naperville, IL
• Post ID: 69752378 chicago