Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:05 AM
Company Name:SHARP STAFF
Compensation$11 to $12 Hourly
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH”
Technician: FULL TIME ONLY/OPEN AVAILABILITY/WEEKENDS/BILINGUAL+++
positions encompass performing the servicing of all aircraft lavatories. Technicians service the aircraft lavatories with a lavatory truck that is equipped with the necessary tools needed to dump, flush, and refill the aircraft lavatories. The technician is responsible for complying with the FAA, OSHA, and airline regulations. This position requires working in a fast paced environment to meet arrival and departure goals. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee.
A Cabin Serviceperson: AVAILABILITY/WEEKENDS/BILINGUAL+++
is responsible for cleaning and preparing the interior of aircraft. The job involves bending and lifting bags of blankets weighing between 45-50 lbs. Particular duties include vacuuming the floor, picking up trash, washing lavatories and buffets, replacing headrests and pillow covers, folding blankets, refilling seat pockets with magazines and safety information, refilling the drinking water supply, and cleaning the cockpit windows. The job often must be completed within 10 or 15 minutes allowed before the plane loads passengers. Other service persons are responsible for the exterior of the aircraft. They wash, polish, touch up paint, and de-ice thLavatorye outside of the airplane. They also work with chemicals that are used to prevent corrosion of surfaces.
These employees use cleaning equipment and must work at a fast pace and in cramped areas with a team of workers. There is shift work, and uniforms must be worn.
Facility Cleaning/terminals etc. FULL TIME ONLY/OPEN AVAILABILITY/WEEKENDS/BILINGUAL+++
● Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
● Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
● Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
● Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
● Make adjustments and minor repairs
● Stock and maintain supply rooms
● Cooperate with the rest of the staff
● Follow all health and safety regulations
● Documents Required. NO COPIES MUST BE 18+ YEARS OLD
1. SS Card
2. Illinois Driver's License or ID
3. US Birth Certificate, US Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization, I-94 Refugee Form.
FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION/APPOINTMENT:
Company address: 5023 W ARMITAGE CHICAGO IL 60639
• Location: Chicago, Chicago, IL
• Post ID: 81679262 chicago