What you’ll be doing...
In this role, you will be the lead SEO consultant as part of a highly skilled digital marketing team who are aggressively driving new business for the company. Your role as an SEO Specialist will involve informing the content strategy, educating the wider marketing group about SEO impacts, and as an integral part of the digital team’s ongoing SEO optimization both on and off-site.
You will play an integral role and will work closely with the content strategy teams to increase referrals from all major search networks. Key responsibilities of the role will include optimizing keywords, advising content strategy and link strategies and working with partners to increase our visibility online and drive more qualified organic leads for the business.
- Analyze analytics to identify areas of opportunity
- Conduct SEO Site Audits
- Effectively manage an SEO agency to further extend your ability to execute
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities and new markets
- Conduct strong on-page strategies
- Conduct off-site optimization strategies and link analysis
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies
- Educate wider marketing team on our SEO strategy and tactic and results
What we’re looking for...
- 3+ years of SEO related experience.
- Success in previous roles and ability to show case prior results
- Great project management and people skills
Better yet, you’ll also have:
- Strong experience in managing keywords across a company with various business lines
- Strong understanding of best SEO practices, search engine trends, and search engine algorithms
- Expert with Google/Bing Webmaster tools, and other SEO tools/platforms such as SEMRush and Moz
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8031308-seo-marketing-specialist
• Post ID: 82217682 chicago