What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
About the position
You’re looking to work for a great company with impressive benefits, growth and culture. We’re looking for a talented digital designer who excels in visual communication and user experience.
You are a master of graphic design, typography and digital experiences, so as a core team member of our in-house creative services team, you will be responsible for projects of all sizes that span a variety of print and digital executions while adhering to our brand standards.
You are able to:
- Ideate and design digital/print communications—including advertising, digital banners, sales collateral, and email—that inspire and drive action.
- Create functional and future-forward UX for brand and all stages of the sales funnel.
- Monitor design trends and propose best practices.
- Interact with creative teams and creative briefs to understand client goals.
- Interpret a brand guide to ensure design is working within our brand framework.
- Build and manage comprehensive templates, libraries and creative assets.
- Think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
- Keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
What we’re looking for...
- At least 5 years of experience in digital/print campaign design
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Flash
- Solid understanding of responsive and interface design
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great attitude and drive for growth
Better yet, you’ll also have:
- Agency and/or B2B tech company experience
- Banner animation and/or PowerPoint slide expertise
- Telematics, Fleetmatics, Telogis, Skyward.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2430411-senior-graphic-designer
• Post ID: 91673847 chicago