Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 4:49 AM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
SAP MII/ME Technical Architect : Onshore (US)to join our team in
United States (US).
Day to Day Duties:
- Experienced in scoping, requirements gathering/definition, configuration/programming, testing, cutover and support
- Work as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the designing and development of technical or business solutions within the consulting practice area.
- Analyzes customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure and applies principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies.
- Use project and program management methods and tools.
- Delivers consulting project activities requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Interacts with company and client managers and identifies additional solutions in client organization.
- Serves as a pre:sales support specialist through the development of materials, content, estimation and planning.
- Follow project implementation lifecycle methods and tools, i.e. ASAP, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to design state of the art integration solutions using the most recent Web technologies.
- Guide team members, mentor junior resources and propose state of the art solution designs.
- Qualified candidate must have 6+ years relevant SAP MII experience
- Must have participated in at least four or more successful SAP MII project implementations.
- Strong Technical background in SAP MII such as Data Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message Services, MDO,Frameworks and SSCE.
- Expertise in systems integration using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard connectors to ERP and shop:floor systems.
- Strong database skills (MSSQL or Oracle).
- Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional modules such as SAP PP, MM, QM etc.
- Must have experience and knowledge working on at least 1:2 Manufacturing industries such as Discrete, Chemical etc.
- Effective communication, organization and planning, work ethic, client facing and interpersonal
Nice to Have: (But not a must):
- Minimum of 3+ years SAP ME Experience.
- Strong knowledge in SAP ME system configuration and SAP ME SDK including all the types of customization
- Completion of SAP MII basic training courses and SAP ME SDK training courses
- Knowledge and hands on experience with SAP ABAP programming
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with building SAP Fiori based applications
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP HANA database design, programming and reports
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
• Location: Chicago, oak brook
• Post ID: 82398102 chicago