Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 5:16 AM
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 : 20
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Position Description: The Fieldglass COE Lead for SAP Fieldglass is responsible for managing and building demand generation activities, to ensure that SAP Fieldglass meets it pipeline and revenue targets. This includes driving relationships with the marketing, sales operations, partners, lead generation, and other members of the broader Value Add team within the Fieldglass, SAP and LOB Sales Organizations. This role will be transformational in helping Fieldglass sales leadership shift from current quarter focus to future focus of the business.
:Cross:functional Team Alignment:: evangelize, engage, and enable demand generation activities, with extended teams to pursue "win:win" business plans and models that support and promote Fieldglass agenda. Plan and manage the Demand Management Council to help leadership deliver on annual revenue targets.
:Liaison to Leadership-ensure open communication channels with sales leadership on key future pipeline risks and actions taken to address these.
:Co:innovation:: drive brainstorms and co:innovation initiatives with extended teams to foster new ideas to address future pipeline gaps
:Best Practice Champion-Responsible for executing and enabling F4S methodologies in specific regions. Serve as a collaborative luminary for raising Fieldglass pipeline management capabilities, proactively use F4S best practices, openly embrace and capitalize on the winning practices of others to drive continuous improvement. Identify and, as appropriate, spearhead enhancements to Fieldglass Demand Management Council processes and structures.
- Works directly with the sales teams and is responsible for promoting and managing the SAP partner relationships in the territories/markets supported.
- Determines trends, traits and nature of markets supported and can plan appropriate SAP and LOB interlocking activities accordingly.
- Determines the needs of internal SAP resources (primarily, field resources) and creates the activity to support their goals.
- Manage and drive SAP referral pipeline and sales revenue plans with Fieldglass field sales teams to meet goals.
- Supports and helps increase Fieldglass strategy in opportunities with SAP and LOB Sales.
- Understands Fieldglass messaging/solutions and educate internal sales teams accordingly.
:Represent Fieldglass in MU and Industry DMC's
:Lead Fieldglass F4S practice: DMC's, Account Planning etc
- Maintain knowledge in products, messaging, marketplace, and current business issues, and disseminate appropriate knowledge to SAP field and field enablement teams.
- Develop goals and planning with sales leadership.
- Report on results and trends to internal and external leadership.
- Collaboration. Demonstrates capacity to engender trust and effectively collaborate with Fieldglass and colleagues at all levels, from Fieldglass leadership, senior executives, account teams, and individual contributors. A diplomatic, natural networker who builds positive, enduring relationships and helps bridge diverse perspectives. Thinks and acts "win:win" when relating to others and demonstrates effectiveness in aligning and orchestrating interests to achieve results.
- Creative probl
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 82398022 chicago