Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 5:10 AM
Stability meets Agility.
With more than 2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Global's solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre:sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours :
Green light your career.
CDK Global is where Stability meets Agility. CDK Global is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 26,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From data scientists to sales and operations experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours. GreenLight Your Career
We are looking for an innovative Manager of Software Development to enhance and expand our Customer Relationship Management solution. You will own and provide overall leadership for the entire space. You will lead the transformation of an industry, building quality software solutions that absolutely delight our customers.
If you are passionate about technology, want to work with the best business/technology leaders in the industry and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 company that is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your home away from home.
At CDK Global we love creating a great fun loving work environment. We create software solutions that are used by the majority of the Automotive Dealers in the US and around the world. We have presence in over a 100 countries. We thrive on providing solutions to dealer problems that no one else can
In this capacity, you would:
* Provide technical thought leadership to the team(s) in this space
* Manage the sprints team(s) in this space and remove any impediments for them
* Develop highly scalable, dynamic, and incredibly fast technology solutions that meet the needs of the business
* Actively work with business stakeholders to define and prioritize needs
* Actively work with your peers and stakeholders for other/related products to ensure broader roadmap sync and cohesive integrated workflows for the users
* Actively mentor a team of engineers with varying skill types and levels, both locally and off:shore, to help them grow professionally
* Drive best practices for all facets of the development process with a focus on continuous integration/delivery, extreme quality and operational excellence
* Regularly keep management educated of technical/product progress, issues/impediments, mitigation plans and their impact to the business
* Proactively recommend and/or champion process, tool and development methodology improvements
* Champion organizational changes across the teams you manage
We realize that everyones situation is unique, however our general guidelines for requirements include:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in software development with a proven track record of management success and engineering excellence delivering SaaS and/or Enterprise class solutions
* Experience with modern architectural styles and patterns such as SOA, MVC
* An understanding of dependency injection, inversion of control and other such patterns
* Experience with unit, integration, and
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 82398042 chicago