What you’ll be doing...
Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to build and execute a marketing program strategy to best position Verizon's brand presence and build customer engagement within the Public Sector.
- Responsible for creating and executing a customer retention plan, as well as a demand generation plan by leveraging multiple marketing tools that can measure ROI impact.
- Use marketing and communications expertise to lead messaging campaigns, social media engagement, webinar series, and in-bound marketing to nurture customers throughout their journey and solution evolution.
- Build an events and sponsorship strategy to effectively grow Verizon’s brand presence throughout multiple state and local agencies and industry associations within the Public Sector.
- Able to manage contract negotiations and execute within a defined marketing budget.
- Lead effective coordination across cross-functional groups and multiple organizations, and achieve stakeholder approval across Verizon entities.
- Manage internal and external feedback loops to effect continuous improvement.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
·Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
·Six or more years of relevant work experience.
·Experience in demand generation, retention, and in-bound marketing.
·Budget management experience.
·Experience in developing new sponsorship and/or partnership agreements.
Even better if you have:
·6+ years in business development, sales, or marketing discipline in public sector.
·Leadership experience associated with partnering with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix environment.
·Public Safety vertical experience
·Project Management experience preferred.
·Understanding of state and local government decision making processes preferred.
·Passion in serving and marketing solutions to public sector.
·Event planning experience preferred.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8134134-manager-sponsorship-and-events
• Post ID: 82217442 chicago