Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We connect students and language trainers from all over the world in an interactive online classroom, specializing in corporate language trainings.
(Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f)to join our team in Chicago, IL.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in an international team to support our Global Marketing team in B2B online marketing tasks, content marketing and social media.
- Managing marketing activities, particularly in English-speaking regions, in close collaboration with our Sales teams
- Playing an active role in global Marketing topics such as: internal communication, reputation management, content marketing & social media, public relations and online campaigns
- Concepting and managing online/print campaigns
- Concepting and creating presentations/flyers
- Steering external graphic designers and agencies
- Leading internal marketing projects and creating reports
- Safeguarding the Learnship Styleguide within the company and in external communication
Our ideal candidate:
- Has business fluency in English and speaks 1-2 other languages (German strongly preferred)
- Obtained degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication or Advertising
- Has at least 2-3 years of experience in B2B Marketing (history in B2B training & development is a plus)
- Has successfully managed suppliers and agencies in marketing projects
- Enjoys creating text geared toward various target groups
- Is familiar with modern media, Internet, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Wordpress, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, etc.
- Shows creativity, conceptual thinking and pragmatism
- Has an affinity for training and education trends
- Possesses a high level of dedication, motivation and independence
- Has a structured and reliable approach to work
- Can communicate effectively in a cross-continental team
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing company
- A collaborative working atmosphere with plenty of room for development
- The ability to work with our innovative, future-oriented product in the EdTech sector
- New challenges in a competitive and international environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV/resume and cover letter, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, to Ms. Kathrin Weiler via
email@example.com with Marketing Manager in the subject line.
• Post ID: 81084817 chicago