Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 9:03 PM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
Digital commerce is a key priority of Mars, Inc. and US Food will play an important role in driving that ambition, reaching the target of 50 million in NSV and a 25 d:value share by 2023. The associate in this role will be responsible for defining the Mars Food U.S. digital/ecommerce strategy and plan, translating it into action in close collaboration with digital key account managers in both pure play (Amazon) and click and mortar (Walmart) customers. A successful deployment of strategy will enable an improved ROI on digital investments, increased household penetration for our Brands and the target NSV, MAC, and digital share. The successful candidate is entrepreneurial, decisive, action:oriented and fact based, enabling measurement of key investments and test and learns.
* Develop the 5 year Mars Food US digital ecommerce strategy and deployment plan, defining the critical capabilities needed for success inclusive of processes, tools and systems
* Translate the category vision into specific drivers and executions for digital/online retailers including the digital awareness and activations required to drive demand through the channel
* Develop and own the perfect page blueprint for execution through all digital retailers to ensure best in class content that drives conversion, inclusive of product information, digital assets, packaging assets, educational and research materials
* Provide thought leadership to digital key account managers by sharing global/regional best practice, developing playbooks or codifying learnings as needed.
* Lead the development and review of test and learn activities with key Customers in order to accelerate Mars digital commerce capabilities and contribute to Customer success
* Contribute to the development of the digital and ecommerce capabilities of our sales, category and marketing teams
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 76836747 chicago