What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be collaborating on large wireless sales to our business customers that will help them keep their organization connected and run smoothly. You will be the technical expert on the sales team to support data solutions sales. Partnering with both internal and external teams, you will be the lynchpin in ensuring that our solutions are meeting our customer’s technical and business needs for the best solution and best customer experience. Because here, better matters.
- Shaping innovative solutions that address current and future customer needs.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver outcomes.
- Building trusting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Developing and providing expertise in all wireless offerings, products, and services.
- Presenting to all types of audiences at executive meetings, customer demos, and trade shows.
- Supporting our customers through trials to help them choose our solution.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy creating novel solutions to the complex business problems our customers face. You work collaboratively and are agile when customer needs change. You can take the complex technical stuff and talk to fellow techies and business users in ways they both understand.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Technical sales experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- A Master’s degree.
- Managed complex technical sales and demonstrated follow-through.
- A track record of building a sales pipeline and meeting targets.
- Technology experience with WAN data communications, wireless networks, transmissions, and apps that use wireless technology.
- Developed positive account relationships with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills to convey complex solutions to all types of audiences.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7973968-client-partner-connected-solutions
• Post ID: 78971977 chicago