What you’ll be doing...
As a Business Sales Manager, you'll build, develop and lead an outstanding team of high performing sales professionals. With your expert leadership skills, you'll motivate and empower your sales team to deliver outstanding customer service and solutions to small and medium-sized customers to make their businesses run better, faster, and smarter. With your ongoing coaching and development, you’ll drive the sales performance of your team.
- Enabling your team to deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Managing, developing and tracking your team’s performance.
- Developing and implementing strategies to acquire new business.
- Modeling effective sales strategies for your team to follow.
- Tracking and reporting key financial, budget, and sales metrics.
Position will be based out of the Schaumburg or Chicago Office.
What we’re looking for...
You’ve got a strong leadership presence and communicate clearly and effectively with all types of audiences. You’re agile and can think quickly on your feet to solve problems and address issues in the moment. People see you as a coach and mentor – you view your team’s accomplishments as your key indicator for success.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Met or exceeded challenging sales targets.
- Led a high performing sales team. Ideally, in a commissions-based environment.
- Crafted compelling sales proposals, business cases, and value propositions.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2473891-business-sales-manager
• Post ID: 91673922 chicago