What you’ll be doing...
* Sales Results: Meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by acquiring and retaining the accounts of consumer small business segment
* Generate new business in assigned territories through prospecting, cold calling, networking and generating leads and referrals
* Identify customer needs and leveraging key industry trends within key verticals
* Utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Verizon Wireless products and services
* Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories
* Negotiate and close deals
* 65% of SMB time: In store, customer facing. Driving small business results. Coaching and inspection of all RSR’s for SMB activity and knowledge
Customer Retention: Provide follow-up training for new customers, handle equipment issues, perform rate plan analysis, explain billing and interact with Support Center on customer service issues. Maintain and grow existing customer base and manage churn.
* 20% of SMB time: Outbound calling and customer visits.
Ordering Processing and Reporting: Fully utilize all retail sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Responsible for completing contracts and report-generation including tracking and forecasting reports.
* 10% of SMB time: In office, online training, etc.
Training/Meetings: Continuously update knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings. Represent company at key events to promote Verizon Wireless and increase presence through strategic partnerships.
* 5% of SMB time: SMB training/community involvement.
What we’re looking for...
* 2-3 years of experience performing customer service, marketing or sales functions preferably within wireless industry
*Previous experience in developing and coaching a high performance team desired
* Demonstrated successful sales experience exceeding quota required
*Previous supervisory experience a plus
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance
* Retail hours required
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2399198-b2b-sales-representative
• Post ID: 86864797 chicago