What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
VerizonConnect is seeking a B2B Email Marketing Manager to drive lead activation, nurturing and conversion by designing and executing effective email campaigns across multiple market segments and funnel positions. The ideal candidate is an exceptional copy writer, analytical problem solver, sophisticated campaign designer and creative executor who is experienced in marketing automation—preferably Eloqua—and committed to continual improvement.
To earn a spot on our band of misfit marketing geniuses, you’ll need to prove you can design and manage sophisticated nurturing campaigns, write one-in-a-million subject lines that stand out in a crowded inbox, craft copy that informs and entices, and make data-based improvements on the fly. You’re an automation master and you understand the ins and outs of system rules, filters, segmentation, scoring models, lead stages and flows, CRM platform capabilities and more. It’s useful to have familiarity with HTML, CSS, email deliverability and CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance requirements as well.
What we’re looking for...
- Develop and lead the execution of highly targeted B2B email marketing programs that drive continual improvement in lead conversions
- Design highly targeted, multi-touch email drip campaigns based on multiple segmentation criteria, including industry, business size, personas, pain points and funnel position
- Track, optimize and report on key performance indicators, including open rate, CTR, and attributed revenue
- Lead ongoing testing and optimization programs including incorporating insights from campaign analysis
- Ensure email communication compliance
- Conduct rigorous quality assurance testing on emails prior to deployment
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, customer success, and BI teams to align on campaign requirements, key objectives, and success metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Experience directly and indirectly working with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems with preference given to Eloqua, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
- Demonstrable success in creating and delivering integrated, customer-centric marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to operationalize based on results
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Telematics, Fleetmatics, Telogis, Skyward
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2485087-b2b-email-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 90556832 chicago