Requisition ID: 45238
Location: Presence St Joseph Chicago
2900 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60657 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 4
Standard Hours: 0
Employment Status: PRN / Registry
Employment Type: Regular
The Reg/Food Service Worker performs a variety of functions and tasks pertinent to the production, service, sanitation, and distribution of food. The Reg/Food Service Worker may work in various areas of the department such as patient tray line, dish room, pots and pans, sanitation, cafeteria, and storeroom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives, stores and properly handles food products at time of delivery and when serving.
- Follows established policies and procedures for all aspects of the job being performed. Follows the assigned cleaning procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Ensures records are accurate and monitors documentation required by funding/regulatory bodies pertaining to meal service.
- Prepares and serves food in a safe and sanitary manner, ensuring all safety and sanitation procedures are followed.
- Conducts monthly inventory of food and supplies.
- Anticipates the need of the customer and/or patient, and actively resolves the concern to the satisfaction of the patient or customer.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize and plan their work properly, establishing priorities and exhibiting follow through on assignments.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience preferred. Some prior experience in food handling, serving, cooking, or in a closely related customer service capacity may be required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Site specific certification may be required.
Business Unit: Presence St Joseph Hsp Chicago
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 88963817 chicago