Real Estate Sales Consultant - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koenig Rubloff (Deerfield, IL)
A Real Estate Sales Consultant is a real estate agent who assists clients with the sale and purchase of their property. Real Estate sales and purchasing can be an intimidating process, so clients will be looking to you for expert advice on how to get their home ready to sell for a good price and how to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative sales consultants who have stellar customer service skills.
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate sales consultant services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Associated topics: broker, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 91263622 chicago