Real Estate Marketing Representative - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koenig Rubloff (Elmhurst, IL)
A Real Estate Marketing Representative is a real estate agent who walks clients through the process of a home purchase or sale. A real estate transaction can be a confusing and overwhelming experience so clients look to Real Estate Marketing Representatives to prepare their home for sale and to look for a new home to purchase. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to help your clients sell their home quickly and for good value. You will also help in the home search by trying to find the best possible home to meet your clients' needs.
- Come up with marketing ideas to make the homes in your portfolio sell quickly
- Stay informed on the local real estate environment and understand real estate values
- Advise clients on how to prepare their home for sale and price it appropriately
- Network with fellow Real Estate Marketing Representatives and advocate for your clients' best interests with them
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, appraiser, consultant, invest, market, market trend, portfolio analyst, real estate analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 91353152 chicago