Real Estate Client Relationship Manager - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koenig Rubloff (Lake
The entire Real Estate industry depends on Real Estate Client Relationship Managers. Commonly known as a Real Estate Agent, a Client Relationship Manager is a people-person who enjoys working with customers to make one of the most significant purchases or sales of their life. In this position, you manage the entire real estate purchasing or sale process from listing to closing. You love developing long-term client relationships and being an asset to your customers for their every real estate need.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and maintain a relationship with them before, during and after their real estate transaction
- Manage all advertising and marketing materials for your services
- Become an expert in your clients' needs and advise them throughout the real estate purchase and sale process
- Be informed on the climate of your local real estate market
- Work well and manage relationships with fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations and communication between client and real estate purchaser or seller
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, housing, realtor, resident, residential, residential estate, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 90958492 chicago