Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Property Control Support 1 (Equipment Coordinator) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Engineering team where they will support many state of the art defense programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implements property control program to ensure accountability of all engineering test equipment and government furnished property
• Works with Equipment Standards Lab to maintain calibration of assets, while maximizing equipment uptime
• Maintains property accountability records and conducts periodic property audits
• Determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete test equipment
• Close out all calibration out-of-tolerance reports
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003496&lang=en
• Post ID: 90204617 chicago