Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 4:28 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Division is seeking a Contracts Administrator Level 2 (CA2) to join our team of qualified diverse individuals in supporting the Land and Avionics C4ISR Division, Fast Jet/UAS Business Unit.
This position is located in Rolling Meadows, IL.
The Contract Administrator administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include:
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. This includes understanding and negotiating terms and conditions as well as price.
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares proposals and customer correspondence;
- Advises program team and management of contractual rights and obligations of the programs for which you are responsible;
- Compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000213&lang=en
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 87006357 chicago