* Monitor and oversee the shipping / receiving of inbound and outbound shipments.
* Prepare and store warehouse documentations.
* Coordinate with Buyer Purchasing for plan deliveries.
* Supervise a lumper managing products inside warehouse.
* Communicate and plan with shippers / truckers on incoming and outgoing deliveries.
* Schedule warehouse logistics (eg. Communicate with building management on building issues, office and warehouse supplies).
* Report to Management on monthly basis, product issues and any situation that needs attention.
* Conduct season inventory check.
* Able to use Microsoft Office and load documentation on online storage system.
* Able to organize temporary workers during peak season.
* Must have 2-3 years’ experience in warehouse dispatch, and including driving a forklifts.
* Other functions and duties assigned by Management.
* Mandarin Speaking Preferred, but not Mandatory.
* Mon -Fri, 7a-4p
Please e-mail your resume with salary history to Ms. Jen Lai firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 90566967 chicago