Strategy Insights and Planning Associate (University of Illinois, UC) - (evanston, illinois)
Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 1:59 AM
Welcome students from University of Illinois, UC
ZS is the worlds largest consulting firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end:to:end sales and marketing solutions : from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. From 22 offices around the world, ZS experts draw on deep industry and domain expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZSs Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS and PLANNING ASSOCIATE
Strategy Insights and Planning Associates (SIPAs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem:solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
* Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
* Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
* Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZSs proprietary software;
* Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
* Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
* Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
* Drive problem solving and advance ZSs sales and marketing capabilities.
* Bachelors or masters degree required in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
* High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
* Effective oral and written communication skills;
* Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
* Strong attention to detail, with a quality:focused mindset;
* Self:discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
* Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on:line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect with ZS on social media:
:Like ZS Careers on Facebook
:Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
:Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
:Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
:Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZSs accolades.
• Location: Chicago
• Post ID: 82410702 chicago