What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
The Sr. Manager,Customer Success Delivery is responsible for developing and continually enhancing our strategy and execution for the responsibilities of new customer training.
- Provide strategic direction, leadership, mentoring, training and performance management for new customer training team;
- Perform reporting to measure the success of the team and quality of customer service;
- Be a senior escalation point for pilots, new and existing customers and issues;
- Implement policies and procedures for continual improvement;
- Manage the quality and service level of the centers - monitor activity and support coverage, minimize call abandonment, wait times and other KPI’s;
- Work with other areas of the business, including Marketing, Development and Operations to ensure all business drivers are in line with company expectation for growth and profitability;
- Set department goals and provide guidance to staff to successfully achieve these goals;
- Drive uniform systems, standards, methods and procedures for all new customer training and Strategic Accounts teams;
- Provide direction and assistance with recruiting, hiring and staff motivation;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelors in Business Management, Masters preferred;
- 10 years of managing customer facing teams and minimum of 4 years sales/operation type experience;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and project management skills; Fleet Management,
- Work Force/Work Order Management SME;
- Strong CRM, such as, Salesforce, and back office solution experience;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products;
Even better if you have:
- 4 years of experience within a SaaS environment preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
Keywords: Telematics, Fleetmatics, Telogis, Skyward
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2505270-sr-manager-customer-success-delivery
• Post ID: 91096222 chicago