What you’ll be doing...
The Sr. Manager CS Enablement (Optimization) will manage functions essential to the productivity across all US and Global geographies for the Customer Success Organization. This position reports to the Associate Director of Global Enablement, and must be able to communicate, present, and relay results at an executive level, as this person will be the main contact for the organization in the absence of the Associate Director. This position requires the ability to deal with highly complex problems requiring in-depth analysis, evaluation, and conceptual thinking in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for unifying and executing components including Optimization, Data and Analytics, and VOC for the Customer Success Strategy across all geographies. Must be able to assess and make recommendations and decisions to drive toward company objectives.
- Own and execute the strategy for enablement programs including: role-specific onboarding, ongoing skill training for role excellence, cross-functional trainings, sales tools and process that drive efficiency
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to align Enablement programs and priorities
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Product and Business Operations
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales & Customer Success Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Enablement investments and programs
- Works with Sales Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales, Product and any other internal key stakeholders to ensure consistent and streamlined processes for the Customer Experience
- Manages a team of leaders and individuals, who lead all reporting, data analytics, customer communication, forecasting and territory planning for the Customer Success team.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting and forecasting, essential for success organization effectiveness
- Own categories of training including sales methodology, competitive intelligence, discovery, negotiation, sales narratives, and strategic selling approaches (Challenger, Solution, Force Management, etc).
- Engage with customers and sales team to understand challenges, opportunities, and design responsive enablement materials.
- Manage additional ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, MIS or Communications Required
- 6+ years of experience at a senior level as a leader within a sales environment, with a multi-national software organization
- Must demonstrate past successes in designing, developing, and facilitating enablement programs that help reps to achieve quota
- Highly skilled in cross-functional project management and developing processes
- Ability to develop programs using data insights and leverage KPIs to measure impact and success
- Prior experience in SaaS Sales Enablement or Productivity is a must,
- Product Marketing, Product Training or Sales a plus
- 4+ years of management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training,
- a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- Experience with CRM systems (SalesForce.com and NetSuite a plus);
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%, both domestic and international
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8158223-sr-manager-cs-enablement-optimization
• Post ID: 82217282 chicago