What you’ll be doing...
Manage, execute and maintain all analytics and reporting analysis for the Telematics indirect and reseller channels. Position will support all reporting initiatives for the customer service and success organization. Visualize complex data sets into concise, data driven narratives.
Responsible for managing a team of reporting Senior Analysts in the creation, automation and unified repository of sales & analytics for the indirect and reseller channels. This position will be within the BI team in Verizon Telematics. You’ll be responsible for managing a team that will create enhanced reports/visualizations of complex analytics in support of strategic business efforts and will leverage reporting tools (SQL Server, Oracle, Tableau, SFDC) to gain business insights. Your team will create reporting and analytics for senior leadership which will enable them to make quick evaluations of sales initiatives for the indirect and reseller channels.
- Manage sales trends reporting and discuss insights with sales management
- Project Management - owning multiple projects from start to implementation
- SME - Researching new reporting topics to gain a full understanding of how the resulting data flows through the data warehouse for accurate reporting
Relocation may be available to one of these Verizon Telematics offices: Charlotte, NC;Scottsdale, AZ: Atlanta,GA;Rolling Meadows, IL
What we’re looking for...
- 5+ years of analytical reporting experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to organize large amounts of data in a way that can be consumed by leadership to make business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (creation and management of OLAP Cubes)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher administration (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
- B2B Reporting experience desired
- Proficiency using appropriate business and marketing applications, i.e. Salesforce, Insight Squared
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7628683-sales-operations-manager-reporting
• Post ID: 76726797 chicago