What you’ll be doing...
- Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project delivery using the Verizon Professional Services Project Delivery Model
- Responsible for planning and execution of complex Call Center technology project lifecycle implementations
- Provides managerial leadership for moderate to large, complex projects involving multiple technologies or representing a significant revenue risk. Uses technical understanding to ensure engineering milestones are achievable and aligned to solution end state.
- Interface with Management, PMO program stakeholders, and customer representatives
- Track and present dashboard project metrics to management
- Facilitate the definition and documentation of project requirements, scope, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans, action logs, risk and issue logs
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high quality
- Responsible for resource forecasting and tracking
- Applies subject matter expertise on contact center technologies required to design and deliver custom solutions. Ensures all flow down requirements are managed to overall project scope, including TPVs and internal suppliers.
- Handles the most complex problems and develops resolutions independently
- Lead cross-functional, high performance, virtual teams
- Actively manage customer expectations
- Escalate issues that require executive attention
What we’re looking for...
- PMP certification
- PMI-ACP training
- 15+ years Project Manager experience in Contact Center Services area
- 15+ years Agile and Waterfall project methodologies experience
- 15+ years Genesys, Avaya, Verint, NICE, and IVR technologies experience
- Strong Program and Data Governance skills
- Enhanced telecommunications knowledge/certification
- Expert level vendor management skills, including contract agreements, negotiations, service level agreements, and performance measurements
- Expert level client relationship management skills
- Experience coordinating management of technical, security, and network architecture frameworks
- Effectively communicates with all project stakeholders
- Performs with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, and Visio)
- Experience with Clarity and SAP
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- ITIL V3 certification
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8158609-project-manager-system-integration
• Post ID: 82217762 chicago