Key words: .NET, AngularJS, EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, C#, tax, solutions, applications, develop, build - manager You’ve proven yourself as a premiere Development Lead with the expertise and credentials to back it up. Now it’s time to step to the next level—to a dynamic, national team with clients at the top of their respective industries. Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of tax applications and services to clients. We’re looking for the very best who thrive on what’s possible. What you’ll doAs a .NET Dev Manager on our STAC team, you will be responsible for design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data-driven web applications; providing support for existing systems; delivering end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast-paced environment; reporting projects status to senior managers; leading and mentoring teams of Deloitte professionals and contractors (including offshore contractors); and providing formal and informal training and regular hands-on assistance. Additional responsibilities will include:
The teamDeloitte Tax LLP's National Chief Technology & Process Office (CTPO) is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of technology, tools, and standard processes to support the delivery of Tax services. The CTPO team is focused on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical, technology development, change management, Six Sigma, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation. Our Strategic Tax Application Center (STAC) within CTPO is greatly expanding as a result of the success we have had delivering technology-enabled tax products and services to our clients. STAC focuses on building the next generation tax platform and suite of tax modules to deliver premiere tax service offerings and technology solutions to our tax practitioners and clients. There is a growing demand from our clients and within our tax platform for greater levels of functionality and scalability around data management, analytics, and reporting. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge and innovative environment within the larger Deloitte Tax organization. QualificationsRequired:
- Interacting with business analyst/client(s) to understand business concerns, reviewing project requirements, and estimating completion timeframes.
- Leading architecture and design activities, working with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development, and working with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Preparing technical design documents, and documenting new development procedures or test plans as needed.
- 8+ years’ experience building applications, including browser-based consumer/client-facing applications with exceptional design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information systems, business/technology, or a related field
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns including microservices architecture and Web API 2.0 REST
- Experience with Agile Scrum development process
- Familiarity with popular IOC (inversion of control) containers such as Unity or Castle Windsor
- Experience with source control, Microsoft Excel-based reporting from web applications, SQL Server 2012/2014; and database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Available to travel up to 30% of your time
How you’ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte’s cultureWe take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional’s opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Experience with QlikView, Tableau, SharePoint, SSIS and/or tax experience
- Tax industry experience
- An advanced degree
- Prior Big 4 experience
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X152334/-NET-Developer-Dev-Lead-Manager
• Post ID: 74871323 chicago