What you’ll be doing...
The Manager of Sales Enablement is responsible for ensuring that the sales team and their managers are equipped to achieve their sales objectives. This position will produce and make accessible the information, training and tools needed for the Customer Experience sales team to help them to sell more effectively and reach or exceed their revenue targets.
Essential responsibilities include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, recruiting and selection of talent, and ensuring an effective onboarding and training process. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Experience, the director also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are supported within the organization.
This position is a management/expert level role, viewed as a seasoned professional whose knowledge has been supplemented by substantial, applicable work experience in the sales job family.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Develop and maintain standard demo scripts, documenting the customer journey, and maintaining documentation that supports the local demo environments
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
What we’re looking for...
5-7 years’ experience in sales management/sales operations.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Business Administration or Marketing.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Advanced computer program skills; Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM.
Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
Experience developing relationships with sales professionals and sales executive leadership.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8157721-manager-enablement-effectiveness
• Post ID: 82217252 chicago