Rolling Meadows Defense Logistics functional areas include DMS, FRACAS, Supportability Engineering, Product Safety, Technical Publications and Training, Government Furnished Equipment tracking, Logistics Systems Engineering, and Logistics Program Management. LPM is the Logistics Integrated Product Team Leader for the above mentioned Functional areas and has overall responsibility to the program for all logistics content (schedule, budget, quality) throughout the period of performance.
Specific duties will include:
· Lead the Logistics and Supportability Engineering (L&SE) portions of pre-proposal and proposal efforts, including specifications, scope of work, and financial requirements of the contract
· Program manage Logistics content and meet EV (cost, schedule) and quality requirements. Direct the work of logistics resources assigned to the program from technical and administrative disciplines
· Manage and understand program artifacts
· Proactively manage risks and opportunities such as allocation of resources, modification of schedule, or revision of contractual specifications and work with the Functions, PMO and customer on resolution
· Act as a point of contact for the customers and PMO for Logistics program activities and lead program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance of all Logistics elements
Provide consistent programmatic communication to the Logistics Functions/ IPTs and drive continuity, consistency, and quality of all Logistics deliverables throughout the life of the program