Logistics Program Manager/ Logistics Analyst - JUONs Sustainment - Northrop Grumman Corporation
The growing Logistics Program Management (LPM) Team located in Rolling Meadows, IL has a challenging opportunity for a self-starting, multitalented, team oriented individual to drive SUSTAINMENT efforts for the IRCM product line (JUONs).
Rolling Meadows Defense Logistics functional areas include DMS, FRACAS, Supportability Engineering, Product Safety, Technical Publications and Training, Government Furnished Equipment tracking, Logistics Systems Engineering, and Logistics Program Management. LPM is the Logistics Integrated Product Team Leader for the above mentioned Functional areas and has overall responsibility to the program for all logistics content (schedule, budget, quality) throughout the period of performance.
In this role, the LPM will interface with PMO, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Contracts, Mission Assurance and other functions on all aspects of the program to ensure all program goals are met.
Specific duties will include:
· Lead the Logistics and Supportability Engineering (L&SE) portions of pre-proposal and proposal efforts, including specifications, scope of work, and financial requirements of the contract
· Program manage Logistics content and meet EV (cost, schedule) and quality requirements. Direct the work of logistics resources assigned to the program from technical and administrative disciplines
· Responsible for repair planning & execution
· Hands-on oversight of the repair process (understand program requirements, set priorities, assess risks, identify bottlenecks, drive issue resolution to meet program goals)
· Track performance and provide status updates internally, to the Executive level and to the Customer
· Proactively manage risks and opportunities such as allocation of resources, modification of schedule, or revision of contractual specifications and work with the Functions, PMO and customer on resolution
· Perform spares modeling and manage material replenishment by facilitating material orders with Supply Chain in Operations
· Proactively identify and respond to customer needs to support Program Growth. Develop new sustainment business and expand the existing support of the product line with the customer or program office (PBL)
· Manage and understand program artifacts
· Provide customer training, as required by the contract
This requisition may be filled at either a Professional Band Level 3 or a Professional Band Level 4
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013890&lang=en
• Post ID: 76066233 chicago