Oversees leased and purchased assets within their assigned office in accordance with Deloitte asset management policies and procedures. Has control and responsibility for tracking assets within the local office and oversees lease end process. Directs movements of all leased laptops locally. Reviews strategies and processes within the IT organization to ensure the compliance of technology operations. Responsible for tracking assets locally, overseeing lease end processes and procuring all laptops.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains overall control and accuracy of the laptop tracking system. Pro-actively verifying the accuracy of all asset tracking entries for the office.
- Verifies the receipt of assets and maintains copies of applicable documentation for the office, and coordinates on the final decisions and shipment for all lease end assets within the office.
- Supervises weekly audits of local office’s asset management inventory. Reports outcome of audit to Regional Asset Manager/ Backup. Coordinates and reconciles weekly inventories within office.
- Supports all security, risk and compliance activities that occur locally related to all laptops. Reporting of media collection, preservation, and destruction.
- Oversees the movement of leased laptops between offices, and shipping and receiving
- Coordinates and reconciles local laptop inventories. Verifies receipt of assets and maintains applicable documentation. Processes return shipments for end-of-lease assets. Assists with new hire on-boarding locally for deployment of machines and peripherals.
- Ensures availability of equipment to TSS team for provision of laptops and peripherals to new hires, as well as overseeing\completing repairs of leased Laptops. Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Organizes hard drive retention wipe process with local office Manager’s approval.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Advanced knowledge of Laptop inventory tracking system is required. May specialize in Microsoft SCCM, FEP, MacAfee, and/or mobile wireless devices. Required Soft Skills Organizational & Time Management skills, Communication skills, Project Management, Social Media Technologies, Consultative skills, Influential Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Exceptional Client Service Delivery, Negotiation skills, Effective Team Building, Risk Management skills. Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements Comp TIA Certification (preferred but not required) Education & Experience Bachelor’s Degree or 3 to 5 years equivalent work experience, preferably in an ITAM or related systems management and/or compliance role; experience with Project Management, Social Media Technologies, Relationship Management, Client Service Delivery, and Risk Management.
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X156040/Local-IT-Asset-Coordinator
• Post ID: 78699707 chicago