Posted: Friday, November 24, 2017 12:11 AM
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, ST. GILES SCHOOL
The Archdiocese of Chicago seeks candidates for the position of Executive Director to serve as a business leader at St. Giles School. In this critical role, the Executive Director will report to the Pastor and work closely with the Principal. The role’s primary objective is to drive positive long-term financial performance to ensure the school has the resources to excel at the highest levels of academics.
The Executive Director will be responsible for overseeing marketing, development, recruitment, technology and finance.
The ideal candidate is a person of faith committed to Gospel values and the Catholic Church. He or she values the organization and responsible management of resources, and helps the Church fulfill its mission and purpose.
A. MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT
● Leads effort to market the school as effectively as possible.
●Develops innovative ways to promote school thru social media, local parishes, newpapers, toddler programs, and the surrounding communities.
● Helps build school brand and enrollment to drive waiting lists and motivate teachers to ● work at the school.
● Leads development strategy to drive short-term and long-term funding needs
B. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
● Responsible for all aspects of financial performance, budgeting and reporting.
● Oversees risk and compliance.
● Provides guidance and recommendations to the pastor, Parish Finance Council, principal and school board.
● Develops plans and manages the school economic model to assess the financial impact of various improvement opportunities (e.g. enrollment vs. tuition price vs. discounts vs. cost maximize enrollment.
C. TECHNOLOGY AND FACILITY
● Oversees major repairs, renovations and capital projects in accordance with Archdiocesan policies.
● Provides leadership for the building committee.Responsible for long-term technology strategy’
● Ensures the school’s technology and facilities operate at an optimal level.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field, Master's preferred
● Five years business or not-for-profit management experience.
● Ability to effectively market the school and drive attendance.
● Ability lead effective fundraising development efforts.
● Knowledgeable of the principles of accounting.
● Knowledgeable of safety and security issues.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Good team member with a "service mindset" when working with others
● Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead staff and volunteers
● Able to identify issues, work with others to develop action plans and reach resolution
● Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
● Strong drive to achieve results.
● Must demonstrate understanding, respect and support for Catholic Church teaching, mission and values.
● Helps the school fulfill its mission and purpose.
If interested please forward resume to Tracy Wysockey: email@example.com and Kathy Lofgren firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: 1034 Linden Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302
• Location: Chicago, Oak Park, IL
• Post ID: 82015672 chicago