Posted: Monday, August 28, 2017 12:08 AM
Company Name: Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Posting -Executive Director -Romeoville Chamber of Commerce
The Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated proven and motivational leader to assume the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director is the chief paid full-time officer of the Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce. The ideal candidate will be hands on and goal oriented, capable of leading and managing employees and teams of volunteers. Strong communication and organizational skills are fundamental requirements of this position. Following are the general requirements and qualifications of the position:
• Providing leadership and continuity to members, volunteers, and staff in carrying out its mission and goals. • Responsible for growing the Chamber membership, • Managing overall operations of the Chamber within approved policies, business plan, and budget. • Serve as the professional advisor to the Board of Directors and make recommendations on all programs and issues considered by the Board.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, marketing, or related field preferred, yet not required. Equivalent experience will be considered.
• Strong competencies in relationship-building, networking, and marketing.
• Able to work flexible full-time hours to attend and facilitate various events including periodic breakfast events and evening community activities.
• Successful track record of leading or managing a business.
• Minimum of three-five years of leadership/management experience in a similarly related business or organization.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in program management, budgeting, expenditure control and fund raising.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate work/projects.
• Highly organized with attention to follow up and follow through.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and cooperatively with others.
• Marketing and sales experience; demonstrated ability to influence decision making.
• Ability to understand many aspects of various businesses and industries.
• Ability to use Microsoft office computer software, desktop publishing software, Quickbooks, and social networking sites.
• Prior Chamber leadership experience preferred.
Submit letter of application and resume to:
Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce Attn: RACC Executive Director Position 10 Montrose Drive Romeoville, IL 60446
OR Email: email@example.com (Subject Line Must Read: RACC Executive Director Position)
• Location: Chicago, Romeoville, IL
• Post ID: 71320803 chicago