Full-service Democratic media firm is looking for a Director of Operations to aid our work on candidate and issue advocacy campaigns.
The Director of Operations will work with our firm’s partners and staff to manage video and audio production, coordinate resources and scheduling, and ensure everything from billing to archiving runs smoothly. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to have an immediate impact at a small business with a collaborative team environment. We like on-time trains, if you like to keep them that way, this could be right for you.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the production calendar and sub vendor resources for all firm clients
• Establishing and managing relationships with vendors
• Creating budget estimates for shoots and video editing
• Collecting vendor invoices, tracking production spending, and generating invoices for clients
• Preparing materials for creative content, including research of photo, footage, and music archives, as well as news sources such as lexis
• Simple video editing
Qualifications & Experience
Qualified applicants will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, as well as experience on political campaigns or political consulting in operations-focused roles. Experience on two or more campaign cycles is preferable. Experience in video production is a plus.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
• Strategic thinking and planning abilities
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong worth ethic & willingness to work long and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
• The ability to prioritize & execute multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• An eagerness to learn
• Track record of work performed with the highest standards of quality and excellence
• Superior proficiency in standard office technologies & software, such as Excel, Powerpoint, Google docs, and Adobe Acrobat
• Experience with Quickbooks and expense reporting software
• Basic understanding of video editing software, such as Premiere
Three Point Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Compensation: Competitive compensation & benefits, including 401k matching.
To Apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Cover Letter: Please prepare a brief cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your interest in joining Three Point Media and highlighting any relevant experience.
• Post ID: 91747487 chicago