What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
This position will partner with the Enablement leaders in the Customer Success function. The Global Enablement Specialist will contribute in developing and identifying continuous improvements opportunities, to streamline current processes and support the scalable growth solutions for our Customer Success leaders globally. The specialist will work on developing and documenting new or existing processes, gathering data and conduct analysis of sales effectiveness and productivity. They will collect information regarding status of action items, maintain high-level project schedule, raise potential issues to Enablement leaders and/or key stakeholders, along with recommending and implementing solutions as needed.
Global Enablement Specialist should showcase skills such as organization and planning, strong verbal and written communication, project management, strong business acumen and work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Respond to and resolve internal or partner inquiries pertaining to applicable business systems and operations
- Contribute to project strategy, design, development, and successful implementation
- Assist with the development of creating documented processes for all of Customer Success globally which ultimately aligns with Verizon Telematics standard business practices
- This versatile role will be the liaise between Customer Success and other internal business partners to manage/coordinate project management contribution, meeting and event management, communications, and operational policy and processes
- Assist the Enablement team leaders to manage critical projects, tasks, and other deliverables in an efficient manner; removing, reducing, or effectively navigating processes to prevent unnecessary delays; continuously focusing on improving business processes; using data and facts to guide decision making
- Responsible for managing confidential, sensitive and critical work pertaining to compensation, rules of engagement, internal communications, escalations and work-flow processes and analyzing sales force realignment requests
- Work with and gathering customer data reporting to provide business insights, identifying patterns, trends and translating those into actionable insights and business recommendation
- Global Enablement Specialist has strong executive presence, organization and planning, strong verbal and written communication, analytical and business acumen and project management skills
What we’re looking for...
- Required: Sales Management or Sales Operations or a minimum 6-year equivalent work experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business Administration, Project Management, Communication or like
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills and strong detail orientation
- Advanced/proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Access ++), Salesforce CRM, SharePoint, knowledge in service application for collaboration and work management platforms
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience developing relationships with sales professionals and executive leadership.
Keywords: Connect, Fleetmatics, Telogis, Skyward
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2504929-customer-success-coverage-roe-global-specialist
• Post ID: 91096072 chicago