Posted: Friday, March 16, 2018 12:10 AM
Compensation$80,000 to $100,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Medical, Life, 401K, Dental, Vision
ML Group Design + Development is a dynamic and expanding design/build firm with a diverse range of projects in healthcare, contract, and residential sectors. We seek to continually raise expectations by crafting memorable spaces that redefine the user experience, with emphasis on comfort, luxury, and wit. Learn more at mlgroupdd.com
We are seeking to add a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator to our team.
· Develop, evaluate, compile and present scope and cost data for construction and project estimates.
· Prepare estimate calculations for quantity take-off of labor and materials from plans and specifications.
· Perform take-offs of construction documents and input into spreadsheets and estimating programs.
· Create and implement procedures for conducting estimates including creation of spreadsheets, formulas and presentation formats for estimates.
· Manage and maintain the Invitation to Bid system.
· Ensure all subcontractor and supplier data is uploaded.
· Review and complete bid proposals, specifications, drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimates.
· Responsible for issuance and administration of Contracts and Purchase Orders
· Change order review and negotiation and closure of final accounts
· Budget vs. Actual tracking throughout project lifecycle
· Collect and manage market prices for material and labor cost for database to be kept up-to-date
· Commercial construction experience working for a general contractor or a Construction Management Firm
· Construction estimation experience
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Location: Chicago, Skokie, IL
• Post ID: 89225037 chicago