Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:03 AM
Company Name:Printed Village
Employment Type Other
Printed Village is seeking a full-time Associate Brand Manager to work directly with their Director of Sales in Chicago. You'll be working on manging retail accounts nation wide. There will be an opportunity to travel to fashion and gift tradeshows multiple times each year.
Your primary responsibilities will will include:
● Managing inventory in a remote warehouse
● Processing orders
● Forecasting inventory needs
● Communicating with production & warehouse on orders and deliveries
● Previous experience will be a huge bonus and we’ll be happy to help train you in all of the platforms we use. Stitch labs, Apparel Magic, Ship Station, Quickbooks, Shopify, Salesforce, and more!
● We get way too many resumes to pay them full attention, so we’re switching it up.
IMPORTANT: To apply please record a short video (iPhone is fine) introducing yourself and answer the questions below in your video. Post the video to Youtube/Vimeo and send us the link along with your resume.
1. How did you hear about this job opening?
2. What’s been your favorite job, ever?
3. Do you have experience with order processing, sales or inventory management?
4. Where will you be in 5 years?
5. How will this job help you get there?
6. What software platforms have you worked on, example: Excel, Quickbooks, Apparel Magic, etc..?
7. Who’s your favorite musician/band?
8. What is your dream travel destination?
9. What’s been your worst work related experience?
Send your video link and resume to email@example.com
About Printed Village:
NYC | Chicago | LA | Boston
• Location: Chicago, Chicago, IL
• Post ID: 90030432 chicago