search > Chicago services > Chicago legal services

Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:15 AM

Need legal help? I can provide it very affordably. I am a Business, Immigration, Contracts, Divorce and Tax attorney.
For all your immigration needs, give us a call. - Family or Marriage-Based Permanent Residence - H1-B Work Visa - F-1 Student Visa - Fiancee Visas - Employment-Based Permanent Residence / Labor Certification (PERM) - Investor Visas (E-2; EB-5; L-1) - Asylum - National Interest Waiver / Extraordinary ability (EB-1) - Naturalization / Citizenship - Outstanding Professor /Outstanding Researcher - Visa Extensions / Change of Status - Adjustment of Status - Removal / Deportation
or do you, need help with Federal, State, or City taxes? I am an experienced lawyer who works with other CPAs and EAs to help you succeed. I provide very affordable tax representation. Call Gene Hook Jr. at (773) 606-1856 I also enjoy many years of experience in Family law, Criminal Defense, Divorce and Contract law.

Law Office of Gene E. Hook Jr.
401 S Lasalle St. Ste 1600 Q
Chicago, IL 60605
(773) 606-1856
Look for me on AVVO The Lawyer Review site

401 S LaSalle St. at Chicago, 60605    google map | yahoo map

• Location: All Chicagoland and Beyond, Chicago

• Post ID: 20466811 chicago is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017