What you’ll be doing...
The Professional Services Sales Executive is a consulting services sales position and will be responsible for contributing to the growth of software and services revenue through the sale of advisory, implementation and technical services associated with the Verizon Telematics solution. This person will drive sales to key enterprise customers and prospects. Reporting to Professional Services leadership, the Professional Services Sales Executive will work closely with the Verizon Telematics team to proactively generate demand and close business for Verizon Telematics’ service offerings, identify key resources needed to properly drive the business, meet Verizon Telematics business parameters, and assist in managing the customer relationships.
- Assist Verizon Telematics teams in the development of account strategies for qualified opportunities through effective account planning.
- Help break open net new software and professional services business via identification of buyers of Verizon Telematics professional services and drive and/or support the appropriate conversations with the client to secure the business.
- Engage Verizon Telematics services subject matter experts as needed to support the sales process. Facilitate and coordinate the sales execution with internal resources, as necessary.
- Assist customers and prospects in the development of business cases for launching the Verizon Telematics program.
- Facilitate the scope definition for all professional services engagements and generate and deliver estimates to the customer.
- Articulate business outcome goals, solution value proposition from the perspective of all vested parties including internal stakeholders, partners, and the end-user customer.
- Work closely with the Verizon Telematics software sales and professional services delivery organizations in the alignment of sales and delivery objectives.
- Develop a target and measurable services pipeline.
- Position and close service offerings based on both revenue and margin/profitability objectives.
- Develop and deliver external customer presentations as required.
- Present business and account plans and conduct pipeline reviews internally.
- Develop customer pricing proposals and write statements of work.
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS with7+ years of experience selling professional services in a competitive enterprise software environment, SaaS preferred
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time including overnight travel, depending on opportunities
- Proven ability to network, build strong professional relationships with clients/prospects, understand client challenges and needs, and effectively position and close revenue offerings.
- Effective communications at the client-facing executive and/or buyer levels
- Budget attainment/account planning
- Problem solving, negotiating, and closing skills as well as the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8110723-professional-services-sales-executive
• Post ID: 81632887 chicago