What you’ll be doing...
Leading and inspiring a team of Customer Success Managers to retain, grow, and expand existing clients for Verizon Telematics. Execute strategic and tactical plans to enable Customer Success Managers to effectively develop small to medium sized business accounts for Verizon Telematics. Key escalation point for internal business partners and clients with the objective of creating mutually beneficial wins for Verizon Telematics and our clients. Responsible for hiring, training, developing, and ongoing performance management of Customer Success Managers.
- Manage 8 to 10 Customer Success Managers within defined geographical and/or vertical territories.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business partners to problem solve and ensure productive communication and implementation of processes.
- Select, develop, train, and retain diverse sales force of top talent.
- Identify and develop future leaders and strong contributors through the use of Performance Excellence and succession planning.
- Transfer skill set through active participation in client meetings with Customer Success Managers
- Provide active coaching, development, and feedback to Customer Success Managers utilizing hard metrics derived from dashboards and reports.
- Set the example and coach Account Managers in their understanding and commitment to live the Verizon values.
- Analyze key performance indicators, leveraging tools such as SalesForce.com, to gauge business health on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Integrate all internal and external resources to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for...
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an account management, customer success management, or another relevant sales role.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales leadership role.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong grasp of SaaS success metrics and business model.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze data to make sound decisions.
- Expert negotiation skills specifically with experience handling contract terms and conditions.
- Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships and relationships with customers so that objectives can be achieved.
- Detailed understanding of the complexities combined hardware and software solutions present to clients and Verizon Telematics.
- Relevant industry knowledge applicable to Verizon Telematics specific customer base.
- Clear understanding of Customer Success sales processes and customer lifecycles.
- Moderate to advanced skill level using applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8158255-manager-customer-success-manager
• Post ID: 82217727 chicago