What you’ll be doing...
Perform duties as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) to provide assessment and consulting to Verizon clients. The consultant responsibilities require conducting interviews, reviewing documents from the clients for PCI compliance, writing compliance reports, preparing and delivering briefs, and conducting analyses of various processes and programs related to the PCI Data Security Standards. This tele-work position requires travel to client locations globally for interviews and validation of physical and technical controls that are expected to protect credit card data (cardholder data). The work done every single day make a difference in the lives of people around us at work and at play.
Responsibilities and activities include reviewing and analyzing network diagrams along with configuration of several technologies in use to meet the twelve PCI DSS requirements. It also includes review of firewalls, multiple operating systems, malware protection, IDS/IPS and various network monitoring and protection methods. Lastly, activities include conducting interviews related to PCI Data Security Standards.
This position requires recent experience implementing or evaluating the PCI DSS compliance, which includes qualifications as a QSA or Internal Security Assessor (ISA). Payment Card Industry Professionals (PCIP) with an acceptable certification and recent experience.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree or four more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have...
- A degree.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal including
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration environments to meet delivery obligations
- Previous role as a consultant
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- One of the following certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2468670-technical-security-assessor
• Post ID: 89435467 chicago