Requisition ID: 176344
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Who We Are
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we dont follow trends, we set them!
- Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
- Focus on continuous professional growth and development
- Promote a healthy work / life balance
- Committed to our communities and the environment
- 2016 Moxie Award winner for best office space
What We Do
Businesses are racing to be more competitive in an environment where workforce is pivotal. Companies need the right talent at the right price at the right time. SAP Fieldglass accelerates the engagement of talent and provides total workforce visibility to maximize cost savings and improve worker quality. Our cloud-based, open platform has been deployed in more than 140 countries and helps companies transform how work gets done.
- Forrester Research, Inc, positions SAP Fieldglass as a leader among services procurement providers</span>
- KellyOCG Supplier Excellence Award Winner
Senior Developer - Security
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer with security experience who will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering software modules and componentsrelated to Java technologies. Additionally, the SeniorDeveloper will research and evaluate security threats, vulnerabilities, and solutions. The Senior Developer will also maintain and support product features in the Production, Pre-Production, and Operations environments. This is an on-site position in either our Naperville or Chicago office.
- Participate in the lifecycle development of software systems using agile methodologies.
- Design and build proof of concept prototype solutions.
- Institute programming techniques that are free from logical design and technical implementation flaws.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software.
- Leverage attack tools to test your work for software vulnerabilities.
- Counsel your colleagues on secure programming practices.
- Research/identify flaws and remedy development mistakes.
- Document the software development lifecycle.
- Support software deployments to customers.
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases.
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production.
- Perform impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
Were Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related course of study.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer and/or Security Engineer.
- Technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:(e-mail removed) or (e-mail removed), APJ: (e-mail removed), EMEA: C(e-mail removed)). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 89675622 chicago