Seeking a QA Test Automation Engineer for a leading Financial Client in Chicago. This senior level position will be responsible for developing, modifying, enhancing and implementing customized automated testing frameworks and tools from the ground up, as well as developing and executing test plans and test cases for highly complex technical assignments.
The QA Test Automation Engineer should have the ability to create fully automated build, test and deployment infrastructure and process for projects developed in C++, C#, Java and Python for both Linux and Windows platforms, including databases, APIs and GUIs; install and configure Jenkins, Docker, Selenium and integrate with Bitbucket, Artifactory and Jira.
Advanced level skills with the following languages and/or technologies required:
- Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jira, Zephyr or similar test management software
- Python and frameworks for running tests written in Python
- MySQL, Postgres or Oracle DB
- Network and Messaging protocols
- Web Applications, RESTful Web Services
- Linux, Windows
- Use of development process guidelines including Scrum and Kanban
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or related field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in full life cycle software development in a professional environment with focus on QA Automation.
- Experience working in the financial industry preferred.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 79238857 chicago