Our client, a global financial services corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ creative individuals that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. This Power BI Analyst will be a part of a highly collaborative Business Intelligence team working to implement outstanding solutions and reports.
- Apply technical expertise managing and maintaining the BI environment
- Work independently/collaboratively as needed
- Able to prioritize ongoing project work with new tasks
- Responsible for the development and support of reports
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of Power BI experience
- Experience working within a financial services environment
- Advanced understanding of SQL
- Must have experience building complex solutions
- Cross-functional IT knowledge
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today for full details regarding this position!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client offers an excellent relocation package for the right candidate. Unfortunately our client is not considering sponsorship at this time. Interested? Please forward your resume to TeamBradley for consideration.
Email Bob Nappi: (see below)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 89675842 chicago