Lead Network Engineer
Need 8+ years Cisco Network Engineer for this lead role of 4 Network Engineers. Strong WAN/LAN, Routing, Switching, Load balancing, Firewall, Etc. Need strong design, implementation, configureation, and support skills, not just operations. Will participate in 24/7 rotation and be a mentor to less experience engineers. Must ave OSPF, BGP, EIGRD MPLS, QOS, and Multicast design experience. Excellent communication skills and job stability needed for this lead role.
As Network Engineer Lead, you should have 9+ year's progressive data communications experience, and a Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field or similar discipline. In addition, you should have expertise and experience in technical and professional areas.
- 7-9 years of experience working with Switching and Routing infrastructure in a large corporate setup, preferably a financial institution. Knowledge of Cisco Nexus, ASR, ISR 4K preferred
- 7-9 years of experience working with Firewalls, including but not limited to Firewall design, configuration, policy enforcement, VPN L2L, RA VPN, etc
- 3-5 years of experience working with application load balancing platforms, preferably F5 Networks
- 3-5 years of experience working with DNS
- 3-5 years of experience working with WAN optimization devices (Silver Peak, Cisco WAAS, Riverbed)
- 7-9 years of experience in design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large, complex IP-based networks
- 7-9 years of experience with routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, encompassing complex implementations around high availability, redundancy, and fast re-convergence
- 5-7 years of experience with Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking technologies including but not limited to Fabripath/TRILL, MPLS VPNs, OTV, VXLAN, GETVPN, DMVPN, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience designing and deploying QoS across a large enterprise network
- Experience designing Multicast across an enterprise (Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- Experience working with customers and outside vendors, both from a design/engineering perspective as well as resolving operational issues
- Ability to quickly and systematically resolve complex technical issues which may arise from any type of hardware or software failure, misconfiguration, or human error
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 89675792 chicago