Prestigious Financial Services Organization is seeking Lead Software Engineers to lead Agile XP development teams in building digital products.
- This position will develop code all day, every day, on a full stack cloud platform using pivotal cloud foundry, leveraging test-driven development and continuous integration/delivery.
- You will work in a highly structured, paired programming environment to enable learning and maximize productivity.
- Partner with Product Managers to translate our product strategy into highly functional, modular, and high-performance code. This is a tremendous opportunity to lead the creation of next-generation technologies, capabilities, and products.
- 8+ years of software development experience (core language: Java) in an Agile environment, utilizing lean/Scrum/XP Programming software development principles
- Development leadership experience - demonstrated leadership of software engineering teams
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability application development required
- Experience using Test Driven Development (TDD). Must be able to educate less experienced developers on TDD principles and best practices
- 5+ years Front End experience (HTML5, CSS3, Less ) (mobile first mentality)
- Use object-oriented design (OOD) patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
- Experience with Spring Boot Frameworks
- Experience in developing clean, well architected code
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Comfortable working from the command-line (Bash, Ksh)
- Strong mobile (native apps) experience (Android and/or iOS desired)
- Cloud computing (Cloud Foundry, Azure or AWS)
- Continuous integration and deployment such as Jenkins, Concourse CI and/or Gradle
- Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub)
- Strong database skills preferably experience using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Data (SQL or similar query language) and data constructs (XML, JSON)
- Experience developing/consuming Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON), ETL jobs and APIs (Service-oriented architectures)
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies such as functional, SOA and performance testing.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 79238867 chicago