Requisition ID: 40256
Location: Presence St Elizabeth Hosp
1431 North Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 6
Standard Hours: 20
Employment Status: Part-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Secretary for accurately and thoroughly performing general receptionist, secretarial and clerical duties on the assigned nursing unit. Demonstrates a welcoming and friendly attitude to all customers including patients, families, visitors, staff and physicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and receives visitors. Provides assistance or refers individuals to the appropriate source.
- Handles all incoming telephone calls while maintaining confidentiality and determining the urgency or nature of the calls. Schedules appointments and meetings. Directs the calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs typing, transcribing, scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing of information for office operations.
- Ensures the timely ordering of supplies. Receives and assists with proper storage of supplies by sorting, assembling and distributing supplies.
- Promotes and maintains a strong public relations image in dealing with physicians, patients, staff, visitors and ancillary departments.
- Exhibits patient and family centered approach that promotes and enhances unit teamwork.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
One year of secretarial experience preferred.
Requires a high level of administrative and organizational skills.
Business Unit: Resurrection Behavioral Health
Department Name: Psych Day Hospital STE
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 78378297 chicago