Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koenig Rubloff
A Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) is a real estate agent who manages the home sale process for clients out of our retail location. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail office with questions about how to sell a home. You will offer them guidance on pricing and marketing and will represent them to home buyer agents and help them reach a home sale contract. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients, so stellar customer service skills are essential for this career.
- Understand the current real estate market and be able to value homes accurately and competitively
- Give clients advice on how to get their home ready for a fast and profitable sale
- Represent your clients' needs when offers are submitted and negotiate on their behalf to get the best possible value for their home
- Follow up with potential clients on their real estate needs and be available when questions and concerns arise
- Manage marketing materials advertising your Retail Sales Representative services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
• Post ID: 91353092 chicago