- We have an openingfor a part-timeCLERK, OFFICEposition.
- Location: Noble Street- 5321 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60602.Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule: Monday thruThursday from 10:00 AMto 4:00 PM.
- Requirement: Office/Admin experience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. Thats about 2.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; its our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
Summary: Serves as the first point of contact for clients and is very critical in delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service. When call volume is low, position will complete office clerical projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets and greets associates arriving and leaving the EVS Department.
- Answers questions and/or dispatches appropriate EVS associate to handle concerns or rectify problems.
- Escalates some concerns to managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 6 months to one year previous office/clerical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 162780
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 91737782 chicago