- We have an opening for a full-timeCLERK, FRONT DESKposition.
- Location: The Warranty Group; 175 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604.Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Requirement: Prior conciergeexperience; is a plus.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Checks guests in and out of the hotel. Resolves challenges throughout guests' stays. Promotes hotel services and amenities to guests and upsells products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges each guest with a smile, eye contact and friendly greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Anticipates guests' service needs by asking questions, listening to guest preferences and taking action when possible.
- Speaks to guests and coworkers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Answers telephones using appropriate etiquette, transfers calls to the right person or department; takes and relays messages.
- Processes all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning rooms and activating room keys.
- Processes all payment types, including room charges and cash, check, debit and credit transactions.
- Procesess all check-outs; resolves issues related to late disputed charges.
- Answers, records and processes guest calls, messages, requests, questions and concerns.
- Follows up with guests to ensure issues have been met to their satisfaction.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms and report guest concerns.
- Communicates parking procedures to guests, dispatch bell staff and valet staff as necessary.
- Provides guests directions and information regarding the property and local points of interest.
- Runs daily reports, identify any special requests and check reports for accuracy.
- Assigns rooms according to guest request and preferences whenever possible.
- Completes designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Practices safety standards at all times.
- Complies with record retention, Standard Operating Procedures and daily responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 91737772 chicago